Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 20 March 2008

Happy Birthday Linda & Jeffrey! Friday 14 March 08

Finally can see sun liaoz ....... as usual my MIL came to pick up TT and I am off to work ..... *phew* thanks to my in laws whom came and pick TT if not I will be late for work .... I am in office as usual before I have TT 8+ I will be in!

Came to office and am thinking what to get for Linda - my friend cum colleague cos today is her birthday!  As am working plus busy with TT I can't go shopping after work so I think order a table flower + skincare products for her from Noel is a good idea hope she will like it!

When she got the present she is surprise and happy hehehe ..... Happy Birthday Linda!  She so cute she go to the bank and on the way she bought a cake and treat us to eat .... eh is it very weird that birthday girl buy her own cake and treat us?  Hahahaha all of us like feel so weird hahaha ....

Went to pick up TT today a very fine weather so wanna bring her back on my own but MIL insist in bringing us back thanks mum!  Today my husband is early and we had nana curry for dinner is so nice .... and TT is good to let us finish our dinner before she getting cranky.  TGIF tomorrow will be our family day again and we both are looking forward for it

Would like to wish my friend Jeffrey Lim a very happy birthday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment