Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 14 March 2008

Wednesday - 12 March 08

My VIP = Very Important Princess ............. she will be in grandma's care from today onwards till I continue my 3rd month of maternity leave.

Woke up at 7am ... no longer 8am and no longer the last to bathe .... I am the 1st to bathe now cos I need to pack her diaper bag and sterilize her bottles before handling to my MIL.  I am quite excited in going back to work cos I knew there are lotsa things to catch up, update .....

Thanks to my MIL whom came to pick her up every morning so my husband and I won't be late for work.  And have told my in laws not to rock her and not to carry her immediately when she cry .... cos I will be the one whom will be suffering if she is so use to the rocking style.  As I am looking after her on my own in the nite I must ensure that my in laws will adapt to my style in taking care of her.  Hope she will be a good girl too so she won't tired out my in laws!

As usual am early to reach office .... after having my breakfast I starting to absorbed some work before my colleagues reached.  Lucky I am able to absorb and us a busy period at the moment cos it will be the closing of submitting grading fees therefore I went back to work cos is peak period will continue my ML when is off peak season.

Is just another rainy day and I headed to Bedok to pick up TT cos is raining my MIL drove us home ...... TT is very cranky keep on crying non stop we use our usual style to coax her but no use .... and she keep on crying so loud till my heart breaks and I cry too my husband got a shocked when I cry too and he is totally lost at that moment.... this is the 1st time I ever see she cry till like that before.  Sorry dearie to make you shocked I really heart breaks to see TT cry till like that is really scary!

I am so upset and told my husband I think she is being rocked!  I try rocking her and she really stop crying OMG!  And I stop immediately and try to coax her again using our method guess she is real tired after making a fuss she fall asleep only when it passes 12 midnight ....

I am really very tired that day wanna to have a early night but TT is making a fuss which makes me even more tired ...... hopefully I won't be sleepy tomorrow .... is really not easy to take care of baby at night too ..... I really envy those mothers whom need not to take care of their own baby during weekdays...... gonna ask my in laws anyone rock her during the day ... is killing me...... is just the 1st day and ..... *sigh*

9 comments:

  1. wow u gal has really nice haiR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks heehee ..... but old folks doesnt know how to appreciate ... say wanna shave it off when she is 4 mth old .... well my husband n I are against it ...... lucky my husband think the same as me

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the old people believe the hair in the womb is not very good or something like that right?? shave off and the new hair is better...

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh Not true oso ... I have a frd shave off her baby hair ... sakali hair didnt grow out some more baby girl .... better dun risk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yar.. i think better dun shave.. she has such nice hair.. although my bb not much hair but i also dun wanna shave. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Alyssa better now these few days? What's ur method of coaxing her?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup she is better ... i sing to her and pat her at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hihi QQ,

    Dropping by to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. itok here from the forum, by the way... :p

    ReplyDelete