Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 20 March 2008

Thursday 13 March 08

Is a rainy day again ....... sigh ...... is been raining many days already ...... all the laundry still wet!  As usual after my work I went over to Bedok to pick up TT as is raining my MIL send me home again thanks mum!

TT is much better today ...... good girl never make noise and not cranky today .... maybe due to cold weather she sleep well and I have a good sleep too .....

My husband and I have a rotate shift heehee he will be on 1st shift till 3am and for me 3am onwards .... rotate duties for my VIP!  But i feel that TT already get use to me looking after her during the nite cos when my husband try to feed her during his 1st shift she refuse to drink and keep on crying!

Guess that there is no use of the rotating shift ..... cos TT is so use to me .... arghhhh .... there goes my beauty sleep and I think it will not be easy for me cos I guess I will not be that efficient anymore ......

2 comments: