Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 24 February 2008

I am a happy bird ............

MUMMY .............. IS OVER!!!!! YEAH! Yes Yes my confinement is over ... I am damn bloody happy ...... cos I am sick being at home spider web have been growing on me ..... and I miss shopping!!!!!

Today I will be on my own handling little princess ..... as usual make milk,watch tv and bathe her in the morning.  At around 1pm ..... I set off to parkway to get more cake vouchers cos the one that i bought yesterday is not enough.  1st time using the sarong sling as shown above to bring her out.

Watched the cd on the demonstration of how to use the sarong before and still I feel that I am not doing it good ..... but think of when I am alone I have to carry the pram and her I will die ... no choice but to really had it try on.  Still not too bad .... and to my surprise the moment I put her into the sarong she fell asleep!!!  She is sleeping throughout the whole of my short shopping trip but when she reached East Shore she is awake! 

Today is her 2nd time seeing PD ..... and she have to get injection today ... and she is weighing 4.7kg and 57cm long ..... wow she really grow fast!  Head home straight after seeing the PD cos my pt maid is coming to clean up the house.  SZ mei ta bao dinner for me initially my husband will be home late.  I am so lucky to have such a good neighbours around me ... Thanks mei!

8 comments:

  1. who look after ur baby when u return to work??

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mil .... but i scare she is overload .... am oso searching for nanny near my plc ... easier for me too

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your freedom!!..i'm still ard haven't pop yet..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ..... i went to see dr heng today heehee ...... wanna ask her but dunno ur real name

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo...lol. i'm still here..getting abit sian waiting liao...i just saw her yesterday. next appt is on my edd. dunno if will make it to the next appt not...haha...that time you induced your girl out one ah?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes yes induced cos my baby big lah she scare i hard to give birth loh ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo..ic ic. how many weeks were you then?

    ReplyDelete