Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 13 February 2008

CNY DAY 7 - 人日

                                                 Alyssa's Ang Bao                  Necklace from ah ma,  Anklet from my mum & Necklace from my MIL                                                  Clothings from my mum                                                        Dress from  ah ma                                            Gifts from my husband's ex student

Times really fly .... today is already 初七 of CNY and today is everybody's birthday - 人日 HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!  Sad thing is I cant LOU HEI wor cos all raw thingy now still cant eat .....Happy thing is 3 more days to go to end my confinement cant wait for the day to come ...... ha ha ha ..... cos I will be able to get out of the house with tong tong!

Well wishes and gifts coming in as well thanks to all friends for the gifts and wishes for me and tong tong. Tong Tong really rich now hahaha she got so many Ang Bao from all aunties and uncles ......

Thanks to mum for buying her an anklet and 2 dresses for her full mth, MIL & Ah Ma for buying necklace. 

Ah MA told me that Alyssa need to shave her head and eyebrow during her 4 months but my husband & I object it ..... cos she have very nice hair and eyebrow we will definately not allow her to be shave!  Anyone can tell me why must shave?  I don't see a point there... my brother & I dun shave at all from birth cos both of us have very nice hair when we are born ..... my mum dun wanna shave us.

20 comments:

  1. i heard after shavin baby hair will grow thicker n more ba... some even shave i eye lash lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. me oso din shave when i baby, cos my mom say my hair alot and very nice! Kekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah tong tong got so many AP....rich gal hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hapi Bdae to u & every1too!

    Wow, bb Alyssa is so lucky to hv so many APs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya i oso no shave leh .... i will Not let BB shave!

    heehee ya she is a lucky gal ... but no give me luck in striking 4D leh hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah ma say, its because next time if the baby grow up, wont see anything then want everything. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. huh.. shave hair eyebrows and even eye lash? haiyo....

    ReplyDelete
  8. shave hair.. heard before.. eyelash... weird leh....

    i think can just trim abit bah... =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah..your daughter's AP can cover her up...she is one rich girl huh..haha...
    Re: shaving, i think should just let the hair be unless her hair drop until patches then shave la..hair so nice shave for wat?

    ReplyDelete
  10. shishi i will not want to shave her ... i dun think i am those see anything what everything one leh I dun shave .... is jus a old fashion belief ....

    ReplyDelete
  11. i dunno abt eyelash but eye brow is a must but i feel a baby gal shave everything so ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. tats what my husband & I want trim abit a yi shi ....

    ReplyDelete
  13. ya man unless my baby born with DA FAN SHU's hair ..... i sure shave but hers so nice! :dun wanna shave!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yea, she's got nice thick hair.. such a waste to shave it al away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha da fan shu's hair..that one only 3 strands la..haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahaha.. is ah ma say de.. aiyah..object her she also got nothing to say.. wahahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahaha think i will be in the complain list from her liao wor ...... cos i object leh

    ReplyDelete
  18. so you making the tai mao bi for her?

    ReplyDelete
  19. No .... not shaving not doing heehee

    ReplyDelete