Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 7 February 2008

1st Day of CNY


When everyone is awake and went visiting 3 of us are at home sleeping till 9+ 10 usually we will be on our way out to my mil's house already!  Woke up and cook breakfast cum lunch for my hubby and myself.  Bath my tong tong and dress her up in new clothes too heehee her very 1st CNY!

Is kinda boring to stay home while everyone is out for visiting only can get to know hows everything from my in laws and my parents.  Tong Tong and I spent most of our time sleeping while my hubby is busy playing his PS2. 

In the evening we order fast food again this time is Mcdonald tried their prosperity meal .... hubby had the beef while I have the chicken.  Dun really like it cos I dun fancy black pepper at all ... hubby bite a bit of my chicken and he say beef one taste better cos chicken one is a bit tough.  Did not finish all ..... hubby is the one eating it heehee ....

My hubby's colleagues came for visiting ... hahah thought that no one will be coming to our house ...... well still have a bit of CNY mood after all!

7 comments:

  1. tong tong is so cute leh!! my hubby says she has sharp features. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy lunar near year QQ! good health and prosperity to you, your hubby and your tong tong!! i love this name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Lunar New Year too! Tong Tong looks so cute in the 1st picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies ... gong xi fa cai to all of u too ..... thanks for the compliments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like her nickname... tong tong... =)

    her looks are becoming more distinct now..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now her face change i think looks more like papa

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, their looks will keep changing one.. hee..

    ReplyDelete