Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 21 February 2008

Ending soon ....

I have been counting down to the last day of confinement cos i will be free ..... but some says confinement last for 40 days!  Another 10 days!  I think just another second i also cant take it! 

I am so scared of confinement .... i think cos of this will just let me think of stopping at 1!  I like babies I like to have lotsa children of my own but cos of tat strict 1 month really turns me off! 

I cant eat during this month guess that I am too tired and I have lost my appetite .... Nowsaday I only have breakfast and dinner and is being like almost 1 month i skip my lunch and I have been losing weight.  A good sign but i guess is a bit unhealthy.

Many friends came by during my confinement and commented I have very pale face and lost weight.  Our good friend Shunli & Peiying ask their confinement lady to cook me a meal.  Peiying also given birth to their 2nd son on 2nd Feb congrats!  Shunli brought over the food for me in the late afternoon on 15 Feb heehee ..... is very nice i love the food!  If i can overcome the scary confinement days and CHEONG for 2nd one I will definately engage this CL!

7 comments:

  1. yeah am so happy!!! Like a bird already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stopping at one or engaging the cl again? hahah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha ...... subject to I can overcome the scary confinement days ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. confinement is really so scary??? Did you bathe?? Btw, can you email me this CL's contact? My friend is looking for one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u r no longer a jail bird...go out celebrate hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. butterkiss i have to askmy frd for the contact :) will let u kw ...... I did bathe on hot water cos no one buy me herbs to bathe so on my own loh ..

    midas i am celebrating already heehee

    ReplyDelete