Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 1 January 2009

Friday - 26 Dec 08



I am on leave today but woke up around the same time as we are sending TT to my MIL house.  dearie brought me to Chin Bee Chin for breakfast ... is been very long time since we stepped in for breakfast.  Ordered 3 bun, 2 eggs each and coffee total bill is around $6+ the bun is good .... love the butter on it *yum yum*

Dearie went Bedok CC to play basketball with Edwin, YL & bird while I stay home to do some housework.  And I took a nap at around 2+pm till around 6+pm..... good to have afternoon nap after a few days of late night outside ... I look haggard!




Dearie asked me if I would like to join Edwin they all for a show .... but after thinking ... is hard cos if we bring TT there .... and if she make noise the whole cinema people will be cursing at me MUAHAHHA .........

Went NTUC to buy some groceries before my Dearie fly off to Kao Xiong for work ..... yes he is flying again ..... and I will be taking care of TT all by myself ......

Pick up Hong Yao (TT's Godfather) for dinner cum supper .... we went Changi Village for nasi lemak, chicken chop noodle, stingray etc.  Didn't order much this time ... cos i feel quite full after taking some nasi lemak.  Chit chat awhile and let TT play with her Godpa for awhile and we send him back TT cry when she see her Godpa get off the car ..... lucky after awhile she is ok le. 

4 comments: