Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 19 January 2009

Sunday - 11 Jan 09




                                                         Mama bought this for TT

                                              I bought this for TT
Since we did not go shopping yesterday ...... Papa, mama & I decided to go shopping today.  We meet at around 12pm .... cos mama went to perm her hair early in the morning.  Went Bugis to shop around ...... Papa asked Mama & I to go shop in OG while she bring TT to shop around so that I could get my stuffs fast.  Went in to OG Giodano to buy clothing for Dearie and we settles everything in less than 1/2hr.

Came out and couldn't get Papa & TT ... so we decided to go into another shop ...... went in only pocket burn a hole again *LOL*  I bought 3 shorts and a blouse (I think I buy alot for myself).   Bought Pauline a shorts too hope she like it...... my mil & my mama each a top.

Went back home for a rest .....and wanna head to my in law's place for dinner......my mil called and said that they going to dine out .... after thinking I gave a miss cos is very difficult to dine out as TT will not be sitting down quietly and w/o Dearie around is hard to manage and I dun have much appetite too ......

Thanks to all relatives whom came by to give TT present for her 1 year old.

Happy Birthday Franco!


12 comments:

  1. heng i decided not to buy clothes... she has so many! hee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come so many egg again?

    the shoes is very cute....

    ReplyDelete
  3. heng i also never buy clothes
    i hope TT like my present
    thank u sam for lugging it all the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no wonder that day at chalet see red eggs again.. i thought one of ur relative's kid one month..

    How come TT, 1 month, 4 months and 1 year got red eggs one huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. heehee ..... ya she have lotsa clothing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. is the traditional bah ..... for what i know 1 yr have de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel thanks for the gift ...... i havent open to let her play but then i like the gift!! i can play oso LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. is the traditional of the family .... i oso dunno i just follow heehee

    ReplyDelete
  9. didn't noe u got so much clothes... hahah if not i make donation to TT study funds liao lor. LOL

    ReplyDelete