Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 15 January 2009

Thursday & Friday - 8 & 9 Jan 09

Thursday - Continuing to churn out all results hope that all can get it just before CNY so decided to lunch in again.  Bought Laksa from down stair ...... after eating I feel quite uneasy with a bloated kind of feeling.  I have a feeling that it will be very bad, a wrong choice made.  At around 5pm I started to feel sick ..... my hands turn so cold even Jo got a shocked cos I won't feel cold easily.  She flag a taxi for me and I took a cab home to rest and arrange my Dad to pick up TT from my in law side while I rest at home after eating some gastic pain medicine prescribe by Doctor previously.

Had a rest and my parents came back at around 7+pm.... they urge me to go see a Doctor before the clinic close.  The usual clinic I went is not having night clinic so I went to another luckily Eunos have lotsa Clinic *LOL*.  Doctor gave me a jab for fast recovery ...... and some medicine for bloatness, vomit, pain and 1 day MC for Friday.  Luckily, TT is well behave maybe she knows I am not feeling well ..... can't to sleep well .... continue to puke in the middle of the night.

Just get to sleep ....... is morning already .... Papa came into my room to pick up TT and bring her down to my MIL whom came picking her up.  Feeling better after some rest ..... slept till 12pm and I woke up to do some household work some spring cleaning in fact.  After finishing my gastric acted up again!  *arghhh* I puke again ..... my MIL called and said that since I have not fully recover let TT stay overnight at their place so I can have a good rest.

Thanks to my in laws for the help I really feel better after a good night sleep cos I dun get to sleep well at all...... feel better .......

6 comments:

  1. ur tummy quite sensitive hor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care leh. u got drink yakult??

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiyo, ur stomach quite sensitive leh... thik the laksa was too rich also. u just recovered anyway right... refrain from all rich foods for a while..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo.. is it due to food or could it be #2? hehehe~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it may be gastric flu. Maybe its the coconut milk in the laksa? Do take care have light meals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya loh sensitive tummy a bit only cannot take it ...... quite bad :(

    no no. 2 leh ........ muahhaha ask my hubby want a not he say no money LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete