Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 19 January 2009

Saturday - 17 Jan 09




                                                    TT's goodie bags for kids

Woke up at 8+am didn't sleep well dunno why maybe I am so use to my bed and also old liao feel more secure at home *LOL* But I can see Dearie and TT sleeping so soundly ...... Woke them up and we headed to White Sand NTUC to buy some other items that we miss out at Giant. 

We started to decorate the place when we came back .... and to pack the goodie bag.  BBQ food started to send in at around 4+ to 5pm .... I am afraid that the food is not enough.  Weeli say dun have to worry sure will have enough. 

Guests started to pop in at around 5pm and I just started the fire .... and it took around 1 hour + to start the fire and I swear I wont get the charcoal from BBQ wholesale anymore .... it so hard to start it not the usual one that is easily set up!  I really pai sei cos almost all guest arrived and the fire is not even started!

Is a great gathering cos so many years we didn't see each other ... a pity that a few more of them can't join in some went overseas some is busy with dinner going on.  Today is also Shunli actual day birthday and Yanhui is on 19 Jan so I bought a cake for them and celebrated with them.  TT can't join in cos my MIL says she can only blow once for 1st birthday ......

Thanks to the cousins whom came by to stay overnight with us ... without you all ... the chalet will only left Dearie me and TT HAHAHA .... but glad that you all enjoyed yourself to the Pictionery and Uno game!  We should have another round just for us only I miss the days when we go chalet for the past 2 years!

Wish Celia sis and Shunli a very happy birthday!

9 comments:

  1. must consult geokping on fire starting...she is expert :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no tt's birthday bash pic? i wanna see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday to TT!!

    yup, i also wanna see pics...

    ReplyDelete
  4. muhahaha am still doing it sorry past 2 days very busy with work cos i am on leave le clearing all work on hand

    ReplyDelete
  5. okok.. fast fast.. i missed the party... sob~~ so now wanna see photo! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really glad to be able to see so many old frens... so many whom I have not met for years! All thanks to TT! hee...

    ReplyDelete