Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 11 January 2009

Friday & Saturday - 2 & 3 Jan 09


2 Jan 09 - Back to work .... but w/o Dearie around thanks to my MIL whom give me a lift to work and came over to pick up TT.  Thanks to SZ & YZ for picking up TT as well ..... and thanks to my parents whom help around when Dearie not around too.  Thanks to all!

3rd Jan 09 - Stayed at home till 5+pm and headed to Pasir Ris - my cousin Tricia's place for her baby 1st month baby shower.  Didn't take any pics cos I am all alone handling TT and took a cab there which cos me $15 cos of peak hours.  Bringing TT out alone is not easy now .... not like when she is 2 or 3 mths old is easier to handle.

Left Cousin's place at around 7pm and headed to China Square to look for Penny & gang .... we are having dinner at 周庄.  All of us feel that TT is extremely happy maybe cos Daerie not around.  dearie dun be sad .... i think she will miss you too ..... but she really happy is so hard to explain if only I am free to take video.

Without Dearie I really can't handle her she is so active .... we all had a great reunion dinner not all are present but is good enough to have it together.  Penny & Edwin will be going back on 6th Jan 09 so they won't be back for CNY.  After dinner we all went back to rest cos the men are going for basketball game again next morning and I am pretty tired although I am just out for a few hours!

2 comments:

  1. TT so sweet, especially the way she smiled when she looked at camera. melts all hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she so happy loh that day .... like her day wor LOL

    ReplyDelete