Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Sunday - 18 Jan 09 - TT turn 1 year old!

Woke up at 8 plus and we headed to Giant Tampines again cos we almost finishing the packet drinks.  Saw Bryan Wong, Patricia Mok and some other TCS artists they are filming for the Giant game show. Ha ha I finally saw Bryan Wong in person ..... they all look good especially Wang Jian Fu.  OOps going off topic .... back to it .............

1st to reach the chalet at around 1+pm are my Dearie's ex-students thanks girls for making a trip down to TT's birthday!  Told TT she poo the moment she arrive in this world so you must poo later .... she really did at around 2.15pm (the birth time)!  At around 5pm sharp, ecreative came to set up the buffet corner I have 2 settings this time due to the number of pax that I ordered.

Melrose bakery is late for delivery at my PIL's shop therefore the "ceremony" of TT picking up items is being push back.  Thanks to Yan Yan whom help me to video down the whole procedure so that my in law can view it.  TT 1st pick is pen follow by money, book, ruler, chicken, abacus and last Ang Ku Kway.




While ecreative is still setting up .... some of my guests is coming in .... so pai sei to let them wait for the food.  And thanks to my papa and my brother whom help out in the BBQ station.... we have set up the BBQ station too .... cos there are some left over food too from yesterday. 



                                           the 2 setting from ecreative


Papa enjoyed the BBQ-ing ...... he is so happy when people approached him for BBQ and he love doing it! *LOL*

Some of my guests left before TT cut cake .... and I am so busy that I forgotten to take picture with some of my guests!  Regretted! I should have someone helping me ...... and apologise for the poor hosting.

TT is very happy to see such a big crowd and although she is tired she refuse to sleep ..... and she is happy to see the cake too cos is her favourite piglet on it.






There are quite alot of leftover food .... but thanks to most relatives and friends whom also ta bao (packet) back the food.  Food is good ..... the fish is the best but kinda big piece thumbs up for ecreative TT's birthday cake is from them too and the cake not so sweet ..... nice.  Thanks to all relatives and friends for the gifts and ang pao for TT .... ..... guests left at around 10+pm and after all the packing and cleaning up we manage to check out today.  And is so convenient all I have to do is to make sure everything is back in order and just need to throw the key back to the office key box will do.

Lastly I would like to thanks my BIL whom help me transport some present back home and also my SIL & MIL whom stay back to help out to clear all the stuffs and also transport back some presents too.  For ourselves we also transport back some other big item of gifts too.  Thanks to my papa and mama for their help in clearing stuffs and also to help us bring up all the presents and some other personal items.  After we settle down is already 12+ to 1am ..... is really tiring but I am happy too. 

Happy 1st Birthday my dearest 宝贝...... you must be a good girl and Papa & Mama love you always!

14 comments:

  1. happy birthdae to TT :)

    Din noe TT is oso a 08 baby ahz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday TT! :) grow up strong and healthy ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. no pix of TT with the cream on her lips? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, wats the meaning to let tt choose fr the list of items? can teach me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. so after she pick those items in that sequence, what does it mean? pick up pen= teacher?

    i like that pic of her using the shoe as a phone.. hee..

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday!!
    big girl liao must be healthy and dun fall sick often k..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow thanks ladies for the wishes ... i am sorry i am slow in updating ... got lotsa thinsg to do :(

    hmmm regarding the item i will ask my MIL again i dunno what does that means ....

    the cream shot think is with my bil's camera gott atake from him LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday to TT!! TT likes piglet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!! her birthday cake is 100% same as Ji Eun!!!! haha....
    this is design is i "design" one leh
    from ecreative right?? kekeke....

    ReplyDelete
  10. ya ecreative i tell them what i want they gave me this hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha EL, they recycle ur idea. hahah but then it shows tat ur idea is good :)

    ReplyDelete