Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Monday - 29 Dec 08


Am clearing stuffs as I will be on leave on 30 & 31 Dec 08 so I have to finish my work by today as there will be a grading on coming weekend.  Dearie went airport to pick up my BIL in late afternoon.

After work I make my way to have my mani & pedicure done and Dearie came to pick me up at around 7.30pm .... headed to Siglap to have our dinner we decided to dine in Lemongrass.

Since Dearie going to Kaohsiung (Taiwan) on 31st Dec 08 and we are having wedding dinner on 30 Dec 08 today is the only time I can dine with him without TT!  Cos she is left at my in law place while we enjoyed our sweet little time with each other.

Reached home at around 10pm and TT refuse to sleep so we have to play with her till she is tired then we can turn in .... by the time I went to bed is already 1am+...... gotta wake up at 5.00am *yawnz* tired ~~~~~

13 comments:

  1. is TT back to usual already? back to taking milk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiya... theresa.. ur blogs are doing it to me again.... seeing ur blog, i also want to eat PINEAPPLE rice... my main aim is the pineapple.. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes she is now I add nestle rice in ... cos she drink 260ml not enuff ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow 260ml not enuff. think i must upz JY milk le. she now drink only 180ml and still got leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, 260ml is alot sia...mine drinking at 200ml only...got to up also.
    but sometimes up also no use, they don't want to drink means dun want to drink.
    cant force them also... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe becos TT very very buay si tiam use lotsa energy ... muhahaha ... and she very greedy leh everytime see i eat or other ppl eat she will wanna eat mum mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah... tats a lot leh. my matt on strike again. so thin liao still on strike. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. big eater but slim and tall... hahah model-like man. gd leh... so envious.

    ReplyDelete