Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 19 January 2009

Mon - Wed - 12, 13 & 14 Jan 09

12 Jan - I am counting down to Dearie's return ....feeling excited ..... and I just make the order for TT's birthday BBQ food and catering.  Most important is I wanan clear my work so I can go on leave peacefully.

13 Jan - Happy Birthday to my bestie - Weeli May all your wishes come true!  Was still busy coordinating stuffs for TT birthday .... like some logistics and also time to meet etc.

14 Jan - Seek Mr Lim approval to leave early today as I am going to fetch my Dearie ..... YES he is coming back just in time for TT birthday ....... Thanks to my BIL whom drove us to airport to pick him up.  TT was a bit blur blur when she sees her papa ..... not too bad she still wanna look for him for while *LOL* thought she will not want.

Went over to PP for dinner and mama wanna buy some clothing for Isaac so we pop by Kiddy Palace and mama bought TT a nice CNY clothing shall post it up when I took the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment