Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 19 January 2009

Thursday & Friday - 15 & 16 Jan 09

15 Jan - was on half day leave Dearie came picking me up with mama and off we go to Changi Hospital to visit Granny.  She is admitted to CGH on Wednesday afternoon...... cos she have swollen feet, breathless.  I only get to know the news in late evening yesterday..... I really scared when I heard she is being admitted. 

She is looking good and chatted with us for a while and kept asking us to go have our lunch cos is almost 2pm.  Was telling my mama that our youngest cousin is very good .... at her age most youngest will choose to SIAM when come to take care of oldies.  She is always there taking care of Granny after her school.  She will rush home after her school to look after Granny ..... sometimes I think next time when I am that old will my grandchildren be like her?

After sending mama back to my brother's place to take care of my nephew we went over to Marina square to pick up heels that I reserved .... NO YOU NEVER SEE WRONGLY is HEEL.... *LOL* is being along time since I wear heels ... now I back in buying them ... Dearie shake his head when he sees me in heels *LOL* Went Bugis to top up some more goodie bag that TT is going to give out during her BD.  A busy and fruitful half a day I spent with Dearie!

16 Jan - Was on half day leave again .... cos am going to the packing as we are going chalet tonight together with Weeli and Cheng Leng.  We went over at around 9+pm after settling down all our stuffs we drove to Giant Tampines.  We bought drinks and some other food that we need to use.  We only manage to catch our sleep at around 3+am ..... after all unpacking of stuffs ...... and we are going to wake up at 8+am tomorrow ......

6 comments:

  1. wah it is tough planning a kid's birthday party!! heeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad tat you ah ma is better liao. discharge liao?

    ReplyDelete
  3. alot of things to consider loh somemore 1st time doing that LOL ... no experience .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. not yet .... may be this coming fri

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo... okk. gotta go home for cny. old folks hate staying in hospital, prefer the comfort of their home, esp its festive season wor.

    ReplyDelete