Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Mon - Wed - 5 -7 Jan 09

Nothing much to update ... just that I am real busy with my work gonna rush out everything before new year so we can release out the result for all before CNY.

Thanks to my in laws and my parents for the great help when Dearie is not around as I found out TT is very nottie when Dearie not around.  She kept on bullying me .... dun wanna sleep early always want me to carry her and I can't even do a single household work at home.  Lucky got mama to help me thanks mum love ya!

My parents also feel the same way as I feel, TT is very different compare to with and without my dearie around.  Maybe is a sign show that she misses her Daddy .....

4 comments:

  1. haiyo, u cannot blame her lah... u bring her out until so late at night, i think she also used to late hours liao....

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh no leh ... weekdays she sleep early de

    ReplyDelete