Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 15 January 2009

Saturday - 10 Jan 09


Feeling much better today and I started to do some spring cleaning ... in fact my house is in a mess even my parents shake their head *LOL* And my mum told me she dunno how to help me start the cleaning up! :P

At around 2plus called up my mama and she said that she is busy with some cleaning up at her place so couldn't make it for her hair perm.  I decided to go instead ..... wanted to go tomorrow but since mum is not going and TT is with my in law I better make a trip down to have my hair cut and rebond.

Meet up my parents at around 5pm and we headed to my in law's shop to pick up TT we wanna go for some shopping so I can buy some new clothing for Dearie.  Unfortunately my brother called ...... and we have to meet up with him .... and we ended up at the pasa malam at Eunos.  Nothing much to buy there I only bought one more CNY deco and headed to Hong Lee for dinner.  Wasted a day again ... :P

Wish Norman, Pang Ann, Leroy & Joanne a very happy birthday may all your wishes come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment