Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 1 February 2009

Monday - 19 Jan 09


Is been months since we lat had Aston so we went over for lunch and bought some new year goodies from Kim Choo before heading to TT's PD to have her chicken pox vaccination.

Reached there at around 2pm sharp and we are 1st to see the PD so is done pretty fast TT did not cry when she have the jab.  Brave girl! TT was still active climbing up and down the playhouse at PD's area but after the Jab she is like a little lamb on my arms! *LOL*  Sent her to my MIL's shop and both of us headed to salon to have our hair done.

I have my hair bleach, dye and highlight at the same time ...... while Dearie only have his hair cut .... so nice of him to wait for me for hours!  Thank you!

I was dozing off when the stylist is helping me to highlight the hair *LOL* think I am very tired till I doze off to la la land wonder did I snore *LOL*.

Mama came back and wanna buy some new year goodies so I bring her back to Kim Choo to buy some .... she is going back her place to celebrate CNY she says people tell her she have to go back .... wonder whom they are .... we went to pick up TT quite late and wait for my SIL for awhile cos Dearie need to print some doc. to go for a course tomorrow.  Only manage to sleep at around 12+ to 1am veru tiring ... think more late nights to go ......


Happy 2nd Birthday to Yanhui!

5 comments: