Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 1 February 2009

Saturday - 24 Jan 09


Help Mama to shift back some of her personal belonging and went over to katong to do threading and my mani/pedicure which I have booked since last month kia su right? *LOL*

TT is still at my PIL's place ..... went to pick her up after we finished all our stuffs.  Mama called and said that we be having our reunion dinner tonight as my nephew is getting better.  Thought it will not be on cos my nephew is having fever for the past few days.  Lately lotsa people are not feeling well some of my friends having sore throat, headache and fever guess the weather is not very good take care my dear friends and get well soon.

We went over to Pu Tien for set dinner .... my SIL's brother came to join us too ..... cos their parents are not in town.  Mama & Papa was there first to make sure there are seats available ad they Ordered a 8 person meal!!!  They should have ordered a 6 person meal instead and if not enough we will just add the dishes from their ala-carte menu.  Total cost is $400+ for 8 pax.  The 盆菜 they serve is big, mama have to pack back cos we can't finish it at all.  The standard of the mee sua have dropped it become very soggy. 

As usual the whole restaurant is my precious princess TT's voice ..... the most clear word that she said is MA MA .... MUM MUM (wanna eat).  She loves to eat guess when I am preggy I gave her good and nice food thats why she loves to eat! *LOL*

9 comments:

  1. her 1st reunion dinner where she can eat leh... of coz wanna MUM MUM! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pic of her so cute,,, little F1 driver hor

    ReplyDelete
  3. TT spoke her first words!?! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. midas but so so only leh :( kinda disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  5. mei she called mama very very early le ...... i think ard 6mths+ then she follow my MIL say 大 when talking abt the furniture

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooo TT's a fast learner... so fast 1yo... =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya she learn quite fast ...... esp come to talking

    ReplyDelete