Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 2 February 2009

Tuesday - 27 Jan 09 大年初二


                                     I like this cos TT doing the gong xi sign *LOL



                                                 Dad prefer this shot .....


Is TT looking more and more like me?  My brother told my SIL that TT look exactly like me when I am young.  Hahahaha so I took a few pics when we are at mama place.  Went to my parents place ... due to the upgrading things going on this year, Mama is not cooking ... miss her cooking .....

Before my relatives come over my Papa asked me to take a picture of him carrying TT .... I did one for him with my nephew when he turns 1.  So Papa want the same pattern and asked me to blow the pic so he could hang on the wall.  I prefer the 1st pic where TT still have a Gong Xi sign ... 2nd one she TU her mouth like so fierce but Papa says he wants the one with TT's leg .. i shall do both for him then *LOL* What you all think?? give some comment?

My 姑姑 and my cousins came to my parents house ..... so I helped mama in doing some cleaning up after they have meals at my place.  went over to my 2nd cousin's house he always cook nice food ... his mee siam and chicken pie taste good and TT finish almost one bowl of fish porridge too.  Didn't stay and play MJ with them this time round cos we are heading to Seng Kang 拜年 and back to CGH to visit my grandma and
拜年 with her.  She is still not well yet .... she is discharge on Saturday but admit again on Sunday morning according to my mama her hands and legs are swelling.

TT went there and always make everyone so happy .... she Gong Xi Gong Xi at Chor Chor and make her laff ...... glad that she is looking good.  I feel so ashamed cos I hardly go visit my Grandma I will try to visit her more often in future ...... Mama told me is alright since I am busy with TT especially.  And Grandma and mama always chase me to go home whenever I am there I feel a bit like 没有用

After we left CGH and I checked my handbag realising I have forgotten to give dearie's 外婆 AP yesterday .... I dunno whats wrong with me usually I won't forget.  Went over to give AP to
外婆 and we are so call "caught" to have dinner there ..... and of cos is also gambling time after the dinner.  As for TT...... is like her heaven there .... she crawl around and play on her own while Dearie and me is on the blackjack table HOHOHO....... we won a bit initially but at the end of the game we lost $71 in total *LOL* oh well .....  ...... no luck ..... but we enjoyed ourselves very much!

Happy Birthday Jolene may all your wishes come true!

15 comments:

  1. i think maybe ur dad wants to capture how big his grand daughter is now, thats why want the legs one.. but i agree, i like the one where TT is doing the 'gong xi' one...

    and i always thought TT takes after u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope ur grandma discharge soon...cny shld spend at home with family lor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 more vote for the "gong xi" one. hee.
    and nice cny outfit leh. TT looks like u when u were young? put ur child photo side by side and compare leh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks so pretty in the qi pao

    ReplyDelete
  5. TT do look more like u now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm that I agree i think my dad wants to know how big her gran daughter is heehee ......

    ReplyDelete
  7. i gotta go dig out the photos i use it for wedding montage and now dunno where i put all those photos :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. my mum bought tat for her but like wear a few more time she cant wear liao leh

    ReplyDelete
  9. initially she look like my husband right so much like him

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like gong xi wan. hahha maybe u can dev 1 for u and 1 for your dad.
    theresa, dun feel bad abt not visiting ur grandma oftem, they understand now that you have other commitment ma.. TT is very impt. Being a working mum is tough leh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yup she look very much like your husband initially but now she look like u.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. she change alot .... from birth till now .....

    ReplyDelete