Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Friday - 30 Jan 09


Was kinda pissed off with Samsung customer service cos I have sent them email and called them asking them about the replacement of my controller.  They told me will get back to me and due to my busy schedule I almost forgotten all about it.  So we decided to make a trip down to Toh Guan to make purchase.... is a wasted trip cos there is no stocks available and I made a complaint about their services.

Went over to IMM for brunch cos they have 1st 3hrs free parking and is been a long time since I go there .... not bad they have extended some places with more food variety to choose from.  We went to Secret Recipe for lunch ordered one set lunch and a kid's meal to share..... TT said MUM MUM so loud every time a bit pai sei cos lotsa people look in our direction *LOL*

Go over to Shunli place to pass him present for his 2nd son's birthday ... chit chat with them for awhile and left to my in law's place for dinner.

After dinner, we go to River Hong Bao bringing my 2 lovely nephews and my Parent In Law we parked our car at The Flyers and walked down to the floating platform.  Didn't know is Chingay today also so there is road closure as well abit ma fan but lucky Ah Ma did not join us if not she need to walk a long way and she will be tired.

Nothing much there just the 12 zodiac sign, Cai Shen Ye, Chinese Chess etc but glad the kids enjoyed taking photo of it.  Arthur is the most funniest he kept on telling us that he scare that the floating platform will sink and all of us will end up in the sea.  My FIL told him he will 1st go rescue him *LOL* ask him not too worry.  But my cute little boy insists in leaving that area asap *LOL*

Sent them back at around 9+pm after we have a rest at the Flyers Popeye by the time we reached home TT is tired and fell asleep real soon after we washed her up...... more activities tomorrow ......

6 comments:

  1. hahaha!!!

    TT ah, u mum mum so many times, wait pple think ur daddy mummy never feed u ah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. u ask sarang's hubby to write the complaint for u. he is korean. they will entertain. ahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALAMAK WHERE ARE ALL THE PHOTOS!!!???

    heehee now they promise will call me when they have stocks but i shall wait again if no only I ask sarang to help kekeke

    San ya loh i agree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah yah.. it worked when he complained to LG..

    ReplyDelete