Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 1 February 2009

Thursday - 22 Jan 08


Woke up at 8+am and start doing my spring cleaning ..... my p/t maid sms me and tell me that she will come by at 12pm .... so I woke up early to wash my curtains, cushion covers and clean up some shelves before she come.

She didn't turn up till 2+pm near to 3pm!  OMG if I know she will be late I will sleep a little longer I am very tired!

Thanks to my next door neighbour Sharriffa for the CNY hamper ..... and the AP for TT.  Now my house is full of CNY goodies wonder how to finish it up.  Lucky TT is not at home with me if not I won't be able to do up the house which is in a mess.  Was very tired after all cleaning up ..... and headed to pick up TT with Dearie and had dinner with my in laws at their shop.  What a tiring day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment