Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 1 February 2009

Sunday - 25 Jan 09 CNY's Eve


Went Leisure Park to get some fresh flowers for the house for CNY ..... to look more lively with some fresh flowers in the house.  Went subway for breakfast as usual the MUM MUM wording came from TT again .... *LOL* Dress her up in this Minnie Mouse outfit ..... we are wondering who gave this to her during her birthday cos there are so many gifts for her and she look cute in it especially her expression when she see the minnie mouse in the car wearing about the same outfit as her *LOL*.  Any friend of ours whom gave her this outfit reading my blog?

MIL came over to pray to the bed godness and I let TT nap before going over to my PIL place, this year we have our reunion dinner at my in law's place.  So is a big big group with all uncles, auntie and cousins around.  Is a good gathering too cos we are all so busy whole year round and is hard for us to get together unless special occasion.

Help my MIL in the cooking ..... and at around 6pm sharp ..... small uncle & family 1st to arrive and small aunt help us in some preparation too.  We all had a wonderful dinner .... and best thing is there isn't much leftover which is a good thing!  After dinner is give AP time ..... kekeke ...... TT is so cute she gave me the AP to keep whenever she received one.

After all the guest left ..... we make our move to cos we are meeting Bird, Xiujuan(bird'swife), Huat * Weifeng to go Guan Yin Miao pai pai.  We go there almost every year on the even of the CNY except last year cos I can't go anywhere (confinement time).  We pray at 11pm cos the people in the temple says that we could do so at 11pm.  This year I have TT with me I just make a quick one in case the smoke upset her eyes and I am scare that she got poke by the joss stick.

Headed to Kallang Mcdonald for supper, chit chatting and a mini count down on our own .... saw Jianhui and his gang there have little chit chatting with him.  Went back home and zzzzzzzzzzz at around 2+am .... another long day for tomorrow.......

6 comments:

  1. hahaa... so cute..

    and so guai, she pass the Aps to mummy.. or maybe she doesnt realise inside got money which she can use to buy many things for herself.. hee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable with the minnie mouse dress!! let me know if u know where to get it. hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. other things she no pass me leh ... even toys :( food oso no share with me LOL ... AP she gave me

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am waiting for ppl to tell me who bought it LOL is a BD gift

    ReplyDelete
  5. muhahahhaha .... last time more energetic .... now a bit SU liao

    ReplyDelete