Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Thursday - 29 Jan 09



Woke up at 8+am thinking is still early .... so went to nap again since both of my precious still sleeping soundly.  My MIL called at 10.10am telling me that the lion dance will be reaching their shop in 20mins time.  I jumped out of the bed and wake my Dearie up .... TT sit up when she hear my voice *LOL* quickly wash up and off we go to my PIL's shop. 

When we reached there the lion dance started .... MIL told me that they just came not long ago she herself is rushing too cos she need to do some praying cos is their 开工大吉 today.  She told me last year the lion dance came at 12plus ..... I missed that cos I am still doing confinement.

I am a lion dance freak so I just went into the shop and watch *LOL* ..... as for TT my MIL is with her outside the shop I am the only one inside hahaha..... went out and carry TT in to see the lion dance cos she is seeing the backside .....she is not scare of the noise and also not even the lion.  Some children will be scared of it ..... lucky TT is not, brave gal!

Left for lunch with my husband friend - Alex (my senior in school same batch as my dearie) he just came back from China.  He misses chicken rice alot he has craving for it poor fellow ... he told us that the taste of the chicken rice in China is so much different from Singapore!

He enjoyed the chicken rice so much that he had 2 plates of rice!  And for TT she finished 3/4 big bowl of chicken porridge she love it and kept on asking for it.  Went back to my MIL's place cos she is bringing my Dearie to go 拜太岁 dragon year have to pray this time.  TT also do the 拜拜 sign when she see us 拜拜.  On the way back TT is sound asleep and Dearie given me a day off he ask me to go out so I went out .... to Garen's place for more MJ *LOL*  hardly get day off leh .... he say he will stay home with TT to play game.



TT loves her piglets ..... I bought one for her and another one is her xmas gift from Chloe 姑姑 she will sayang her piglet and hug them to sleep every day.


When I back home, Dearie show me these photos that he took with TT ..... my 2 precious so cute *LOL* can't help laffing at it.  He told me TT slept from 2+pm to 6+pm ...... long nap ... and he himself enjoyed so much on his new game that he bought from Malaysia.

Dearie told me .... TT got look for me ... kept on calling mama before she go to bed.  My Mama told me before that she will look for me ..... once I went RC meeting with YZ and SZ and Dearie is in Taiwan, TT is left taken care by my mama when she is still staying with us.  Mama told me she crawl to the room stood in front and see whether I am in anot and refuse to drink milk refuse to sleep.

Lately she called me so many times in the day .... kept on calling mama mama mama .... the mama she pronounce in a different tone and it melts my heart whenever she called me..... shall video it down next time.

6 comments:

  1. TT is such a sweet girl leh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet.... my girl will pop e toy into her mouth!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe so ke ai... definitely melt ur heart and make your day man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah...learn on the spot hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha she melt my heart almost everyday LOL

    ReplyDelete