Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Monday - 2 Feb 09

Mon - Dearie suddenly woke up very kan cheong .... telling me "die liao, die liao, Penguin alarm clock not working never sound out alarm and I am late!"  I was like "huh what?" ok and back to my la la land.  I didn't even know what time he left the house whether he is on time for his ICT.  *LOL*

TT and I continue to sleep till 7.30am my mama call me and woke me up.  Thanks to my MIL whom came to pick TT and gave me a lift to my office.  And thank God that she sent me there cos I realise I didn't have my wallet with me = I dun have money.  My MIL lend me $30 for the day.  I am alone working today cos Jo is on leave and Auntie is on 2 days MC ..... lotsa ppl fall sick maybe due to the weather.  Take care everyone.

Went Chai Chee after work for some prayers and the Thai God told me to go ahead if I wanna do business .... but I have nothing on mind.  Reached home and I TT want me lying beside her on bed soon both of us fell asleep in lala land...... lucky I manage to wake up at 11+pm to bathe and steam her bottles ......haha and I have about 5 miss call from mama and Dearie!  manage to get hold of mama cos she is prying Ti Gong today .... as for Dearie I didn't call him cos is late I think he is in la la land already!

No comments:

Post a Comment