Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Saturday - 14 Feb 09 Valentine's Day


Woke up at the same time as per normal working days cos I have made an appointment to collect TT passport.  They encourage on the mail that making appointment will be good but when I reached there to collect it doesn't make any different!  Went over to Paradiz Centre as I have joined my Jan mummies 08 forum friends to take up a trial class with them, thanks to Icy aka Eileen for the coordination of the trial class.

We are having 3 different language course with Little Neuro Tree in 3 consecutive Saturday today we will start from Japanese.  We are being assigned to Banana room .... and the moment I open the door I saw TT's name heehee .... hope she will be good in the class.

We started with greeting the teacher and a song ..... and in the class they learn shapes, rough, smooth, memory testing etc.  They smashed different vegetable in puree from and we are ask to let baby taste it.  My dearest TT eat till so happy and cry for more hahaha .... she is so noisy too .... and Rayden (Lynn's baby) will make a noise whenever TT make once.  She is very active in class .... climbing up and down the tables and chairs *faint* really scare that the Teacher will chase her out of the class. hahaha .....

This lesson is on Japanese and I only know simple Japanese most of it is all ???? in my mind *LOL* next week will be in Mandarin but I won't be in town so I have a make up class on 1st March look forward for the English & Mandarin.

This is how I spent my 1st half of My Valentine's Day with my another darling ......

11 comments:

  1. wah, TT learn jap ah.. hee..

    TT looks so boyish in that photo.. so unlike her real girly self now..

    Yes, it doesnt make a diff about the appt... still have to wait very very long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is it gd? I brought Kayla to GUG and Kayla seems to love it wor! Let me know the review and if there is any more trial class? How much to pay and duration?

    ReplyDelete
  3. tat I think she is around 5 or 6 mths LOL ..... ya lah even the photographer call her handsome boy QI SI WO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope not yet ... cos trial class have 3 lesson to go .... Jap, eng and mandarin class

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok for this at paradiz they are giving free trial .... you can gather 5 more mummies and book with them .... hmmm for jap class cos I only know very litte Jap ... u will get to know better if you attend ... flash cards is introduce and the speed is very very fast hahah a.... but so far TT still ok in remember some items ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. the little neuro class is like shicida??

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah... i'm going w Jeannie for the trial class later leh! lol~

    ReplyDelete