Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Monday - 16 Feb 09

My MIL told me TT having running nose yesterday when we are dining out so i monitor her for a while and see is quite bad.  Guess weather is really bad that's why I have many friends fell sick.

Decided to bring her to see a GP and I will be on Childcare leave ..... not much people today Q is quite short unlike early in the morning always long Q.  After seeing the doctor I gave her the medicine and wanted to make her sleep but she is still wide awake.

After playing with her for awhile can see that she is really tired but refuse to sleep.... she is very sticky to me especially when she is sick kept on asking me to carry her, pat her and sayang her.  Heart pain to see her so 辛苦 especially with runny and sometime blocked nose.

After patting her for a while she fell asleep so I went to do some cleaning in the kitchen and have my brunch.  She woke up after a 30mins nap ... OMG is very short and she started to be like sticky again to me.  Guess that is the weather today is very humid and hot and I dun dare to on aircon at our bedroom.  Maybe is too warm that she can't sleep well ... gave her some water to drink and play with her again.

She fell back to sleep only after about 3hrs of playing around and I cook fried rice for dinner wanted to make hot the Nonya Chap Chye but I scare she will wake up again so give that a miss.  Is very very tiring when child is sick ... I didn't get to sleep well cos TT have a blocked nose and she kept making noise in the night .... oh I am like a panda already....

1 comment:

  1. O dear... poor TT is sick again? Hope she recoverd fast then can enjoy her coming trip more!

    ReplyDelete