Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Tuesday & Wednesday - 3 & 4 Feb 08

Tuesday - Still getting busy at work ..... kinda tiring cos lack of sleep especially when I sleep with TT for 1st half and woke up do house work go back to sleep again the process is very tiring.  Had dinner at my in law's place and MIL drove us back after dinner..... played with TT for awhile and she still looked energetic so I have to leave her in the play pen and go have my shower.  She played for awhile and she started calling for me ..... that MA MA sound melt me again ... *LOL* After shower I played with her for awhile again and make her a bottle of milk and she slept after having that bottle of milk.  TT is a easy baby to take care!  I am lucky to have her.

Wednesday - Slept with TT again ..... cos she is cranky already I have no choice but to pat her to bed and I fell asleep again this time..... lucky is for a short while like an hour ..... I have 10 missed call this time ... Dearie is the one whom kept calling me .... told him I fell asleep and he laughed at me.  Mama is another caller but ... mama is smarter she knew that I didn't picked up meaning I am in la la land already!

Do some laundry and some house work and before I turn in ..... I changed TT's diapers .... arghhhhh wrong thing to do I woke up my sleeping princess *LOL* she woke up and look at me so I asked her if she wants milk she nod her head hahaha so cute!!!  After the milk she didn't wanna sleep .... climbing onto me, play with piglet, standing up with the support of my bed headboard.  But whenever I say "lie down" she will 乖乖 lie down ...... tell me how to not dote on her?

7 comments:

  1. so guai...*talk to baby s* u must be guai guai like che che TT ok..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya talk to baby S .... TAI JIAO good leh ... listen to mozart music

    ReplyDelete
  3. QQ, u back to ur blogging le. good. enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mei hahaha it took me days to update all my blog hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah your girl so guai and easy..mine like samseng like tat. haha also like to climb bed use headboard. tell her cannot still continue to climb

    ReplyDelete
  6. muhahahahh she sometime like sam seng oso .... somemore she have a temper like me muhahahaha now i kanna liao ... knowing how my mum feel last time muahhahaha

    ReplyDelete