Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Sunday - 15 Feb 09

Went over to mama house and have brunch there .... she cook Nonya Chap Chye today and she  know I love it so she cook more and pack for me to bring back home.  Hers is still best heehee I can cook that but not as good as hers ... even Dearie give 3 thumbs up! .  Mama commented my Ngoh Hiong is good just that I forgot to put the prawn, not much water chestnut it will taste even better.

After the sumptous meal we headed to Gangsa Road - Jaslyn's house ..... suppose to attend her Prince-Matthew's 1st Birthday on 21st Feb 09 cos we are going Genting so we have to give a miss.  Went over to pass Matthew present ..... chit chat with Jas and play with Matthew for awhile.

Rushed back for meeting at CC and went for dinner after the meeting.  We went over to Tampines for their 鱼头炉 over there, there is no baby chair so have to make TT sit on double chair but is kinda dangerous cos have to make sure she sit properly. 

Kinda difficult to eat out without a baby chair cos she really too active...I ask my in laws to eat first while I bring TT to go for a walk.  After Dearie finished his food he took over and I have my dinner.  Their standard like drop already not too nice anymore and I feel thirsty after eating ....maybe business become good .... food standard will eventually drop.


1 comment:

  1. wah... big ger leh. but hard to manage then they keep struggling ard huh. poor TT & hubby, didnt get to eat in peace.

    ReplyDelete