Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 1 February 2009

Tuesday - 20 Jan 09


Working till quite late today cos need to clear my stuffs before I go on leave from Thursday onwards.  Dearie came picking me up after his course which ended at around 7pm we headed to PP for dinner and also to do a last minute shopping before CNY.

I ordered lotsa cuttlefish and bought some oranges too ..... lucky he came to pick me up or else I have to think how to go back home with all those stuffs!

We went Ichiban for dinner ..... is always quite pack there ..... so we have gotten an odd seats *LOL*  Pick TT up only at around 9+pm ..... thanks to my in law for taking care of her cos we are always that late to fetch her these few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment