Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 28 February 2009

Tuesday - 17 Feb 09

Jo & I are very friend to the fishball shop cook and service crew located just a few shop away from my office ever since they left after CNY I dun really like eating it anymore cos the new cook sucks!  And my Fav fish soup is no longer that nice anymore and is a china lady whom is cooking that.

Now whenever I wanna have lunch i have to crack my head what to eat .... today I went over to 7-11 just wanna buy a BAO to eat end up I bought Chicken Wan Ton Mee.  According to the staff there is a new product from them. 

Kinda disappointed cos is very salty .... ate the wan ton and char siew and threw away the whole packet of mee is not cheap too.......When will my work place fill with yummy food ..........

4 comments:

  1. the wanton mee looks not bad on photo leh hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. eee... dont look appetizing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. muhahaha the mee is salty leh ... not nice .... now I saw they have fishball noodle

    ReplyDelete