Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Tuesday & Wednesday - 10 & 11 Feb 09


Tuesday

Every morning when we take lift down ... we will always as TT to "look up, baby" she will look at it.  And she love to look at mirror and self admiring  *LOL*  whenever we asked 谁美美 she will look for mirror to look into it and smile.

Nothing much for update today as everything is about the same knock off and fried rice for dinner and Dearie went RC meeting with SZ mei & YZ while I play with TT till 9+pm and headed to pat her to sleep.  In the end I am the one I sleep first cos I remember wake up after a 1/2 hr nap she is still playing her piglet.  I never care about her and go back to sleep a while later I saw her lying down on her own hugging her piglet to sleep.  By the time Dearie came back we are both in la la land ..............


Wednesday

Have you ever work till your screen went upside down?  Hahaha I am not the one ... is my colleague - Jo (old bird).  I laughed very loudly after I see her screen where on earth got ppl work till like that.

Oh well she told me that her mouse is giving her problem but personally I used her mouse before is perfect and good to use.  She just asked Auntie to buy one for her is a cordless kind she kept on banging the mouse I think she is not use to it. 

Possibility of having a new mouse and will spoil within a month is about 20%.  I didn't say that it will not spoil lah but the way she treat her mouse ...... everyday I can hear she keep knocking on the mouse 不坏都给她敲坏.  She never take care of her things at all .... she used to anyhow delete away some system files away and KPKB that her com got problem.  So I won't rule out the possibility that she spoil the mouse and blame on Auntie whom bought a lousy mouse for her.




After work I went over to PP wanted to get a new water bottle for TT she spoil the very 1st one that Pauline bought for her is very nice cos the size is just nice for her.  Nottie gal spoil the water bottle!  I was there early so I went to buy some clothing for Dearie since some of his polo T abit worn out.  I bought him a pair of jeans too he hate wearing it ... *LOL* but he smile when I pass that to him hahaha think he like it!

Went Swensen for dinner and I ordered a kids meal to share with TT ..... while dearie have their chicken rice and we also ordered a caesar salad to share.  Never take any pic cos my precious is so eager to taste the food when is served.





Went to minitoons and got a bottle for her with piglet and pooh bear on it ..... hope she will be more gentle on it.  I got her a hairband too .... bought that cos of the color it really nice ahaha can match any color of her clothing .... Does she look hip and cool with it?


When I take pic for her she even turn to let me take her side of the hairband how does it look like ..... *LOL* BTH this little cuttie!

13 comments:

  1. wah so cool!!

    yeah leh, my colleagues screen turn upside down b4.. then cos i am the IT rep in my centre (though i am totally it unsavvy), i wentdown to see, dunno how to solve it man.. my wonder it rep advise? turn the monitor upside down. hahah!

    i think ur colleague must have accidentally hit a combination of certain keys..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Sandra with the help of one neighbour when I msn ... I manage to turn it back LOL thanks to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!! wow. TT like grown so much. JY is still quite small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she eat and drink alot hahaha ..... now I will pant if I carry her for long time ... last time no problem leh

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the compliment of the hairband LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. hv u tried carrying davion? tired sia...

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol.. almost cant recognise TT in the hairband in the 1st pic. very hip hop leh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute & nice handband, TT look different on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha but ah ma dun like leh LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. coz too modern liao lah.. hahhaah hip hop leh.

    ReplyDelete