Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 1 February 2009

Friday - 23 Jan 09


Went JB with Garen, Donald & SZ first ..... Dearie and Hongyao came to join us later.  Went Taman Sentosa for some food first cos we are very hungry..... the bill for 6 dish including a plate of crayfish and drinks is only at RM70 is dirt cheap and is very tasty thanks to SZ for the treat!

Went over to Holiday Plaza, Garen wanna made spectacles since is cheap I have mine made there too and bought 2 boxes of disposable contact lenses as well.  Bought shoes from summit and I bought one for my mama too hope she will like it.

Sent the cars for wash and polish and we headed for our late supper at a Thai Rest. near to New York Hotel a very cozy place to be with friends and family.  Total bill is RM176 for about 6 dishes and 2 dessert is really an enjoyable trip. 

Topped up the fuel and headed back to SG ..... called my MIL before and told them we are unable to pick up TT so she have to "disturb" my in laws again.  Cos by the time we come back is already 1+am.  I enjoyed sitting in Garen's car cos the 4 of us really talk and joke alot ...... I laff alot in this trip ..... thanks to Donald and Garen for the entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment