Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 16 August 2009

Friday - 14 Aug 09

Went back home immediately after work to keep all my laundry so that when my PT maid come later can iron it for me.  pack the toys that TT played last night cos is all over the floor and guess what she slept very late as for me I am already in lala land.

She played hide and seek with Dearie when I am sleeping ... i didn't hear anything haha I am a dead log.  Cook porridge for my own dinner with the leftover cabbage and once is done my PT maid is here I left home to pick TT up.

Dearie having a company dinner function at OCC so he won't be able to pick TT up.  Took bus 60 back home with TT she seems very happy cos long time never take bus.  Lucky she is well behave just about to reach the bus terminal she is about to doze off so I quickly wake her up so that she can walk on her own later when we alight.

But the moment she reached home she didn't wanna sleep anymore .... hahha so funny whenever she is in Dearie's car she also doze off......

No comments:

Post a Comment