Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Monday - 3 Aug 09

Wanted to go do some shopping today but at around 4+pm to 5pm Brother called up and say he couldn't make it to bring Mama for acupuncture so Dearie is being activated to help while I go pick TT up.

Lucky I was in time to stop my MIL to clean TT up hahahah .... cos TT can bathe with me when she is back if not I can't bathe if she is around with me.

For sudden change I also do not know what I wanna have for dinner so i just go simple ... make myself some prata and that's my dinner .... spend my few hours with TT doing some house work as well .... keeping the laundry and folding of clothing.  TT is a great help hahah she help me keep the laundry she can even put the clothes into my laundry basket!

If only next time she is so helpful *LOL* I can shake leg liao loh .... HO HO HO......

6 comments:

  1. she now curious mah...later do sian liao will act blur hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... good to train since young... now alot of ppl dun do household chores one... =) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muhahahaha ... ok lah she do quite alot of time liao ... haha hhope she can have tat interest hahahah you know my husband love doing laundry when he is young hahah inherit ah hahahahhah

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya loh i think have to train her next time I can shake leg ahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya, shld involve them from young. :) ur shake legs days r not far away.

    ReplyDelete