Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Sunday - 16 Aug 09

After finishing our brunch that I bought in market we start to pack our house .... wondering why we always pack? Our house is always full of letters, magazines, leaflets etc...... and this time round include spring cleaning our bomb shelter.

I made Dearie throw away things that we have not been using and is 4 big bagful of stuffs and one bag of stuffs that I wanna bring over to the Salvation Army.

After the spring cleaning is about 6+pm .... went to have a shower and we have Mcdonald for dinner .... at the same time watching National Day Rally.  YES YOU NEVER READ WRONGLY IS NATIONAL DAY RALLY THAT I AM WATCHING.  All my friends know that I don't watch it at all cos I will tends to fall asleep *LOL* 

Dearie is always the one whom summarize for me every time that's why I dun sit and watch it.  This time I got selected to do the straw poll so I tell myself I have to watch the Rally and thanks to Dearie he watched together with me cos he is afraid sometimes TT will distract me  Thanks dear!  I will wanna watch again next year!  So my friends out there I am so proud to tell you that I didn't fall asleep and I did finished watching the Rally.

2 comments:

  1. tis yr rally no incentives...juz talk abt racial harmony nia..sian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup hahahha .... ok lah not bad liao lah ....

    ReplyDelete