Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Sunday - 2 August 09

Woke up at around 10+am cos Dearie wanna watch a Japanese Drama - Change by Kimura Takuya.  I missed the first 2 episode so I didn't watch it I love Jap Drama ...... shall catch it again if they repeat it!

Went to cook noodle for our brunch .... TT always so curious wanted to see what am I doing in the kitchen ... but is kinda dangerous to have her around in kitchen .... so Dearie have to look after her at the same time watch the show.

Today I let TT try eating on her own ..... hahahah 似模似样 see the way she eat ......she is so happy that she have her own utensils and eat on her own!  But of cos after the meal .... all the food bits are all over the floor.  Dearie bathe her and dress her up nicely but she spill her ribena and she even slip when she try to walk over to me after the shock. *LOL* Dearie have to bathe her all over again!  Lucky I haven't mop the floor



Have dinner with my in laws and we rested for about an hour and we went over to Kampong Chai Chee CC for badminton ... thanks to my SIL - Celia.  She booked the court for us .... we all have fun there ..... we take turns to play and TT also wanna join us.  She is named as "ball picker" hahaha cos she always help us pick up the shutter cock.  Bring her out to the exercise corner and do some simple exercise with her dun wanna her to disturb others to play badminton.

The game ended at 9.30pm ..... and we make our way home ..... I think I will have aches all over hahah cos long long time no exercise le .....

2 comments: