Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 23 August 2009

Wednesday - 19 Aug 09

Went back my in law's place for dinner today cos is been like 2 weeks we never go back.  TT kept calling me when she sees me *LOL* she very sticky loh .... *sigh*.

My FIL is always the first to finish his meal so he went back to his office table to chit chat with a friend whom came by.  Suddenly I heard my MIL screaming ... gave me a shock ... and we saw my FIL holding on a wooden plank and hit on to a rat!  My MIL told us this rat is "living" here for so long and they tried catching it but always failed.

TT still not scare of it she still dare to see and when I ask her where is the mouse (she called that a mouse) she answer me "Mouse orr orr (sleep)... and she still pose the orr orr position.
 

4 comments:

  1. hehehe....u nvr tell FIL to use partybot ah? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think wooden plank is the best leh... no miss rate! unlike stupid rhino-bot! arg arg arg!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the devs are gg to tweak it liao...be patient :)

    i'm hoping the ABT is not as bad as they complain it to be..

    ReplyDelete