Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Saturday - 15 Aug 09


Suppose to meet up with HY at 10.30am but we slept till 10am .... hahah so we are the only one HY himself overslept!  We only manage to meet up at 11am .... hahah went Ya Kun to have our breakfast. 

After our coffee we went over to Starhub cos I need to get a phone and I have made up my mind to purchase a N97.  I dun wish to buy but no choice my phone went retard.  I have to use like 5mins to open my msg box .... can u imagine .... and when i wanna pick up my phone ..... the screen went still but is still ringing anf after awhile it hanged!  Thanks to TT cos she is the one whom always dropped my phone and now that phone is officially hers!

Wanted to go Wild Wild Wet end up we went to eat KFC first and headed to Kbox instead .... before we go over to Kbox we are being "caught" to play scrabble.  We have a tied game but we came in second  cos the tiebreaker decided on the word that was formed with more points.
The winner walk away with movie ticket while we have Transformer note book.  Not too bad ....

Went to sing with HY till 7+pm and headed to my Niece's birthday in the chalet.  She is turning 4 this year time really pass fast and she have an early celebration.  TT was sleepy but after she is there she so happy took off her shoes she went mingle around with all the children there.






                                                     My sweetie pie niece - Faith

After cutting the cake .... we took our leave and gave a lift to my Uncle out of the chalet he refuse to let us send him back.  Lucky I bathe TT at the chalet cos when she is on the car seat she doze off in 5mins time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment