Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 30 August 2009

Friday - 21 Aug 09

Planning to cook and wait for my 2 precious to come back from home...... but I received a last min sms from my brother asking Dearie to go fetch Mama home from his place cos he can't make it on time.

And actually we have plan to go Ubi CC to help to collect the NDP fun pack so we discuss and I will be fetching TT while Dearie can make his way to fetch Mama and go Ubi CC.  I reached Bedok .... and got a call from my Brother saying that he is back at his place he will send Mama home I was like WTF! ..... *sigh* why he always like to have a last min thing ... not everyone is free ...... I so fed up!  I quickly called up Dearie he told me that he only need to turn he will reached Potong Pasir.  Told him to fetch us instead so he have to make a detour............

Papa called and he knew I am gonna complain to him cos he also complaining about him!  I hope that he will change in future ... cos my PT maid coming today too ... we are rushing like mad and she is already waiting for us at the lift lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment