Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 13 August 2009

Tuesday & Wednesday - 11 & 12 Aug 09

Tuesday

Dearie came to pick me up after work and we headed to Leisure Park to buy groceries again *LOL* and I stock up more food so that I can cook sometimes tired of eating out and what to eat....

Dearie went RC meeting while TT and I stay home and unpacking all the stuffs we bought.

My phone started to be retard .... think I am gonna say goodbye to it real soon.  And I will not let TT play with my phone anymore.


Wednesday

Need not think hard straight away we both agree to go back home to cook something to eat ..... decided to have the CP prawn dumpling noodle.  It is packed in a nice bowl ... all you have to do is to pour in the soup base powder, add water and into microwave for 3mins ... Voila a nice hot soup noodle is done!  Just so easy and hassle free ......

Dearie say wanna have a few days rest before we rent a series again cos he say I am too crazy to stay up till 3+am to chase the show .... he want me to rest ... hahah thanks Dear!

9 comments:

  1. how's the CP prawn dumpling noodle? u bought frm whr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bought it at cold storage guess all supermart will have

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. cos sheng siong only have the shrimp wanton soup & fish porridge.. wanted to try the shrimp dumpling noodle cos was told tt its nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i see ... maybe u try cold storage .... will keep a look out NTUC have a not let u know heehee

    ReplyDelete
  5. its ok.. i forgot i can check with CP"s main distributor.. they're the third party warehouse (frozen/chill) for KFC oso.. lol

    ReplyDelete