Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 13 August 2009

Sunday - 9 Aug 09


Woke up and went over to Leisure park to do some groceries shopping and went over to Nelson and Sharon's house to pass him our Japan guide book.  Hope it will help them when they are in Japan during Sept time.

Went over to Geylang Serai Market for our National Day celebration .... we are in charge of fun pack distribution.  Is fun .... we are given a $3 meal coupon to enjoy the food at the Hawker Centre.  At 8.22pm all of us took the pledge together ... very meaningful to spend my National Day with my family and friends!

I bought 6 fun packs for my nephews and colleagues...... I hope my 2 lovely boys will love the fun packs.

Happy Bithday Singapore and Happy Birthday to Yan Yan


5 comments:

  1. i think i saw you at kallang. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. kallang??? where?leisure park har

    ReplyDelete
  3. why never call me hahahah u always see me ..... but i never see u ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. couldn't register at that point of time. you were going down the escalator to the basement i was going up. hahah

    ReplyDelete