Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 3 August 2009

Friday - 31 Jul 09


I was so busy that i forgot TT's 18mths appointment on 17 July 09 even the clinic nurse forgot about it ... they called up 3 days after the actual appt date and re arrange it. 

I am quite busy at work so I only schedule on today ..... at around 1+pm went to pick up TT and off we go to ESH for her injection.  She is 10kg and 75cm tall now.

TT is so brave ... she didn't cry when Doctor inject her.  Brave girl .... Doctor and Nurse praise her people outside the Doc's room praise TT too.  She only tell me pain pain. hahaha  Click here to see the video

After the injection I went to have my nails done .... TT is so busy there walk around my manicurist have to stop many times to entertain her *LOL*

Thanks to Fanglin whom babysit TT for awhile so that I can have my pedicure done nicely ...... Dearie came to pick us up and we head home straight after that ....damn tired .......


7 comments:

  1. inject also no cry...very gd leh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee i thought she will cry hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. alamak! i also forgotten!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brave girl....
    she wearing tat pinky "hat" (err...i dun no wat its call...) lol...
    so cuteee.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. muhahahah Cheryl she MIAN QIANG wear de ... I realise she didnt like to have anything on her head!

    ReplyDelete