Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 10 August 2009

Thursday - 6 Aug 09



Went PP after work ..... while waiting for Dearie and TT I went Isetan for a walk and come out with some loot for TT ... hahahah just a few things I am $95.00 poorer .... bought some books and pyjamas for her ... My dear little gal grow up fast .... most of her long pants pyjamas become 3/4 pants *LOL*

I am so hungry and since we are at level 2 we just head straight to Ichiban for dinner + TT is napping ..... but when we settle down and put her down ... she woke up after 5mins time.  hahaha really cannot have meal peacefully with her around *LOL*



Got a call from Pauline before we leave PP and we go over to Ubi to get our photobook from Davis whom collected for us on behalf..... YIPPIE!  I like it ..... I might wanna do one for TT haha .... if not I will do on my own scrapbook but I gotta go consolidate her photo in my hard disk .... quite a tedious job especially she is so sticky to me now .... :P

5 comments: