Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 13 August 2009

Thursday - 14 Aug 09


HY is back in town to attend some course next week, thanks HY for bringing back more of the Beef Instant noodle for Dearie hahaha .... this time he add on Pork instant noodle!!! hahah Dearie is a happy bird now. 

We had dinner together I cook some and HY bought some, lucky we have Coco with us as well if not we won't be able to finish.

After they left I bathe TT cos she is sweating and sticky ..... do some household work and I realise TT can count very well .... she say to me One, Two, Three, Four, Five .... way to go darling ..... shall teach you 6 to 10 real soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. buy the number chart & stick on the wall so she can read as & when she likes.. can teach her when taking lift oso..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya I taught her when we are in the lift heehee

    ReplyDelete