Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Friday - 2 Oct 09


I was asked to go out again...... this time Mr & Mrs Ng have to send Ms Park over to Redhill first so we settle our lunch at Redhill market.  I dun even know what to eat when I reached there .... so I share Kway Chap with Mr Ng and order the fried carrot cake to share too.

Mr Ng bought this carrot cake for us to eat before and he bought it with special add on - bean sprout.  That time is my 1st time eating carrot cake with bean sprout and is a total turn off for me *LOL*  I ordered a ORIGINAL carrot cake and it tasted good!

Went over to Whampoa to get our things done and head back to office only at 2+pm.  Thanks to Mr Tan (TT's insurance agent) whom bought me yummy home favourite durian moon cake and also to give me a lift home.  He drove to Kallang to pick up something before sending me home and GOSH I saw a man being knock down and the scene is terrible I saw the man being knock and fly up and down lying on the road .... is really terrible.  I was too shock to take any pics and I dun think I will take even I am not in shocked!

The accident is on my mind .... repeatedly over and over again ..... Coco told me I might get nightmares if it is like this cos she saw someone jump down from her next blk before and she have nightmares!  Well so far my appetite is still good cos the tomyum tang hoon is making my making me feel good.

I hope I won't get nightmares ........

9 comments:

  1. eee... eee... eee... the only time i eat bean sprout is when its frried with salted fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ask theresa becoz she halal one mah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. i forgot.. heehee.. maybe she only eat the tao pok, egg, fish cake & the salted veggie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pauline bingo!!! LOL U get all correct!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... norm carrot cake is nicer la...

    or... hope u dun kana PTSD ah...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya loh normal nicer ...... tat time that packet with bean sprout i eat few mouth i throw away :P

    ReplyDelete