Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 12 October 2009

Saturday - 3 Oct 09

Woke up at 615am ... thanks to Cousin Nicole giving us a morning call ... so pai sei leh Bride giving us mornign call *LOL*.  We are heading to her place ..... she is getting married and we are so excited!  TT woke up without making any fuss at all .... she knew she is going to her yi yi's wedding!

We are abit late ... but of cos earlier than the bridegroom lucky we manage to get there on time.  I was assigned to be in the room with my cousin at least she won't be alone in the room.  Headed to Seng Kang Park for some photoshooting before heading back to their new house for tea ceremony.  I left for home before picking up my parents after the tea ceremony and I still have time to get change to a more comfy dress.

My cousin is having a wedding lunch so we have to track the timing accurately.  Soleminisation starts at 1+sharp very unique way of having solemisation cos all of them are standing up and is at the cocktail area. 

Thumbs up for the food and services from The Fullerton but I find weird cos I ask for an additional chair and cutlery for my Brother's maid the Banquet Manager told me that he will have to have additional charge for that pax first time hearing that cos is a sit down lunch.

So happy to see Nicole married off to a nice guy ..... Jeff please take care of my cousin well!  If my Ah Yi still around she will be the most Happiest of all ..... and we all believe she witness the wedding with Grandma up there.


Nicole & Jeff I wished you two have a blissful marriage and join parenthood soon :)



                                                   See my TT's hand LOL
After the wedding we went back home straight TT and I K.O while my Dearie happily playing games.  After we woke up, Dearie is preparing to go for another wedding at Seletar Country Club while TT & I went over to Ah Ghor's house to celebrate Mid Autumn Festival.

天不做美 is pouring heavily before and we couldn't see the moon and we can't go for a short walk with our lanterns.  Seems like quite a few years we didn't see moon due to the haze and today is rain *sigh*

Thanks to Ah Ghor whom cooked so much food for us ..... .not much ppl turn up but still we enjoyed ourselves very much.  Catching up with each other once awhile is good too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment