Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 5 October 2009

Tuesday - 29 Sept 09


Today i woke up early and I dunno why w/o Dearie I am always very fast ..... was down to wait for my MIL with TT .... we are early so we took some pic together.  My precious tell me so loudly "Flowers" so I took a pic of her with the flowers behind.

Usually she will be very sleepy and want me to carry her so that she can rest on me... today she is energetic!  Even say "hello" loudly to my MIL .... haha she is just so lovely!

Jo & I so crazy over moon cakes every year ... and we will always hunt for nice moon cakes ... this year I gave up on lavender cos I have found nice moon cakes *LOL* If not every year we will be crazy over it!  We even asked Mr Ng to help buy for us since we are busy at work.  Thanks to him!  I bought Goodwood Durian moon cakes for self consumption again cos Home's Favourite is our of stock!

Today I ate quite alot for dinner cos there is Tom Yum Soup which is so nice I love it so much!  A few more days will be Mid-Autumn festival I have yet to give my MIL moon cakes this year a bit late cos kinda busy too at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment