Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Thursday - 1 Oct 09


Before we head to the car ... I gave TT a kiss and wish her Happy Children's Day .... sorry baby Mummy is very busy this week so no outing for you this time.

Was out to our National Training Centre with our Grading Chairman to collect some stuffs for this weekend grading.  This week is very very busy for me ....so many stuffs to do!  But am happy cos time will past very very fast!

After work I went over to Coco's house cos I need to borrow pink dress from her .... cos Sat is my dearest cousin - Nicole's wedding and I am her sister for the day so the jie mei discussed try to wear pink. 


Thanks to Choo Ma (godma) for cooking rice for us cos we brought over our tingkat there to eat.

Today we have fish filet, kang kong, yam chicken and Pao sheng chicken soup .... yummy .... love the soup so nice.  After the dinner I pick 2 dresses and went back home after watching the 家好月圆 show in SCV.  And yes I watch it again and ..... is so addictive watching it!

7 comments:

  1. im watching again at SCV oso.. haha.. nice but very noisy show.. every episode sure to have quarrel.. especially "sa yi".. she damn iritating.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL and every episode will make me cry ....

    ya lah yesterday that episode hor Sa Yi like curse that granny to died damn jia liat loh she LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muhahahah .... my husband always laff at me de .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... sometime i oso, but have to tahan the tears cos scared ppl laught at me

    ReplyDelete
  5. but sa yi is not the bad person mah...ah hong then is..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya lah.. but still, she's very irritating lor.. lol

    ReplyDelete